It occurred to me that I never posted the answers to my ipod music quiz. If you’d still like to take a stab at the quiz before looking at the answers, click the following link: Random Music Play [Quiz Mode].
Otherwise, the answers are below.
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
****[Answers to Random Music Play]****
1] Camila
Todo Cambió
2] Foo Fighters
My Hero
3] Santana feat. Alex Band
Why Don’t You and I
4] Jem
You Will Make It
5] Joss Stone
Fell In Love with a Boy
6] Jars of Clay
Show You Love
7] 311 (the cover I have)/ The Cure (Original artist)
Love Song
8] Newsboys
In The Belly Of The Whale
9] Crazy Town
Butterfly
10] Linkin Park
Leave out All the Rest
11] JC Chasez
Something Special
12] New Radicals/ Mandy Moore & Jonathon Foreman (A Walk To Remember Soundtrack)
Someday We’ll Know
13] Pax217
Engage
14] Bob Marley
Is This Love
15] Third Eye Blind
Eye Conqueror
16] Omarion
Never Gonna Let You Go [She’s A Keepa]
17] Jonathan Rhys Meyers (August Rush Soundtrack)
Break
18] Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong (the version I love)
Dream a Little Dream
19] Chantal Kreviazuk (How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days Soundtrack)
Feels Like Home
20] The Bangles
September Gurls
21] Kelly Clarkson
Be Still
22] Lindsey Haun
Broken
23] Jason Mraz
You and I Both
24] Evanescence
My Immortal
25] The All-American Rejects
Move Along
No comments:
Post a Comment