___________________________
He got back on a Tuesday [Day One]. We ended up going to Gazen for drinks and dinner.
Wednesday [2] was New Year’s Eve. We ended up going to Joel’s for drinks and dinner.
Thursday [3] we ended up driving around. Dinner. I used a gc and got some new music! That always makes me smile! Then a lovely walk around a big general store topped off with a movie that turned out to be pretty funny!
Friday [4], we went to the beach AS PLANNED! How shocking!
Saturday [5] we ended up seeing another movie [I have now fulfilled my quota of seeing movies in the theater for the next 6 years…]. Lunch. Preparation for camp. Then we ended up going to drinks and dinner as planned to celebrate The Gima!
Sunday [6] we went to church as always planned. Then it was off to camp!
Camp was on Sunday, Monday [7], Tuesday [8], and Wednesday [9].
Wednesday night, we ended up playing Mahjong Rockband!
___________________________
Exhaustion is staying out late on Saturday night, waking up early to go to church the next day, going to camp and sleeping about half-an-hour to an hour during camp. I was too old for this when I was TEN! ;)
I’m gonna go hide in my cave soon. I wasn’t made for so much socializing! I…almost…made…friends!!! LOL
I have also fulfilled the hang-out-with-Joel quota for the next two years. See you in 2011 Joel! JK It was good fun! A LOT more fun than I described things here but there's just too much...we ALWAYS have a good time!
Mahalo for reading!
1 comment:
I know, I'm awesome... lol
Post a Comment